Trakai Winter Adventure with Kicksledge1 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trakai, Trakai, Vilnius County
Island castle (outside), national park.
Duration: 4 hours
- Professional guide.
- Rental of kicksledge.
- Hotel pick up/drop off and transport from/to Vilnius.
- Tea/coffee and traditional pie.
- Photos of the tour made by guide will be sent afterwards.
- Coffee and/or Tea
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is a subject to change in case of bad weather conditions. If there’s a lack of snow/ice on the trails, you can cancel your booking or we can offer you regular hike or sightseeing tour as an alternative.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 1 recent reviews