Open the Gate to Chichen Itza: Privileged Early-Access Tour - Gray Line Cancun28 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gray Line Cancún-Yucatán, local 41, Calle Robalo 30, 3, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Pass By: Zona Arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Carr. Costera del Golfo 180 Pisté, Chichen Itza Mexico
Enjoy your visit to Chichen Itza in almost complete privacy before the masses arrive. The Mayaland Hotel & Bungalows, the world’s first hotel inside an archaeological site (founded in 1921), will be your base, allowing you to enter archeological site through its private gates.
You’ll be visiting the classic Maya temples as well as the Mayan-Toltec vestiges with a certified bilingual Gray Line guide for two hours before deciding your next move. In this tour you will have the option to explore the archeological site for an extended amount of time, relax at the spa, use the pool or just enjoy the grounds of the Mayaland Hotel & Bungalows.
Pass By: Mayaland Hotel & Bungalows, Km.120 Chichén Itzá Highway Merida Cancun, 97751 Chichén Itzá, Yucatán, Mexico
Arriving at the hotel, you will have the opportunity to be spiritually enriched by a H’men, a high Maya priest. An experience you won’t forget.
Don’t forget to visit our unique Mayan Planetarium, included in your tour. Here you will witness the “Maya Skies”, a thirty-minute, 360° presentation that will greatly enhance your understanding of the Mayan civilization.
Before parting to your base in Cancun or the Riviera Maya, enjoy a delicious buffet full of Yucatecan, Mexican and Maya cuisine as well as international, pescatarian, vegetarian and vegan options.
- Bilingual professional guide
- Mercedes Benz transportation
- Light breakfast onboard our vehicle
- Buffet lunch at the Mayaland Hotel, including beverages
- Free access to Mayaland Hotel & Bungalows pool facilities, including towels
- Water and soft drinks and beer on-board the Mercedes Benz vehicle
- Entrance to the Mayan Planetarium
- On site optional activities
- Entrance fee to Chichén Itzá (payment only in pesos)
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from most Cancun and Playa del Carmen hotels. Pick up between 4:45 am to 5:45 am (summer time) or 5:45 am to 6:45 am (winter time) depending of your hotel. No service pick-up for hotels at downtown:
• For passengers staying at hotels located in the downtown of Cancun, the meeting point will be at the Bonampak Hotel.
• For passengers staying at hotels located in the downtown of Playa del Carmen or in its surroundings, the meeting point will be at The Reef Coco Beach, The Reef Playacar or The Reef 28.
You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pick-up time.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Itinerary subject to change without notice
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are recommended. Bring extra money for personal expenses and souvenirs
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza apply to children from 3 years old.
- Pick up between 4:45 am to 5:45 am (summer time) or 5:45 am to 6:45 am (winter time) depending of your hotel. No service pick-up for hotels at downtown.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Admission fee into the archaeological site is NOT included, and will be payable upon entrance. This is governed by the local municipality and our Tour providers have no control over this. The amount is usually approximately $481 Pesos which is only around $24 USD per person.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.75 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews