Day Trip to Chichen Itza, Valladolid with Cenote Swim and Lunch165 reviews
your tour will include a guided tour of Valladolid, a colonial town on the Yucatan Peninsula.
We care about your safety and we guarantee a safe route by toll road to Chichen Itza.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merida, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Around midday, start your tour in Chichen itza of significant locations at the World Heritage site, including the ball court, el Castillo (the Castle), the Pyramid of Kukulkan and Temple of the Warriors.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Centro, Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Valladolid, recently named Magic Town of Mexico, accompanied by an expert bilingual guide.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Xcajum, Dzitas Piste, Dzitas 97757 Mexico
After visiting Chichen Itza, you'll head to a refreshing cenote for a swim. Cenotes are natural sinkholes resulting from the collapse of limestone bedrock that exposes fresh water underneath.
Duration: 1 hour
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Round transportation from either meeting point or hotel, according to selected option
- Professional guide
- Brief Visit to Colonial Valladolid
- Visit and swim in cenote
- Chichen itza entrance
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Xcajum
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- All visitors to Chichen Itza need to pay a local tax of $406 mxn. Only credit card payment.
1: Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
2: Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
3: Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
• If your hotel is located in Playa del Carmen (Centro, Playacar, Playa del Carmen or up to the Coco Bay hotel) or in Riviera Maya, please head to Hotel HM
• If you're staying at any hotel in Cancún centro, Playa Mujeres and all center of Cancun, please head to the Oasis Smart Hotel
• If you're staying at a hotel within the Hotel Zone of Cancun please head to Hotel Presidente Intercontinental at the bus stop.
Pick Up: 24 hrs before your activity will receive the pick time. ( If your hotel, hostel or condominium is in an area with difficult access the tour operator willl give you a strategic meeting point).
Return point: Returns to original departure point
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated in both English and Spanish
- For safety reasons, it is mandatory that you wear a life vest during the visit to the cenote (the cost is not included on the inclusions list)
- All visitors to Chichen Itza need to pay a local tax of $406 mxn or 23 USD. Only credit card payment the day of the tour or before by paypal.
- Valladolid is a town wth many festivities and local traditions, in case the town is closed, we will change the experience visiting the nearby town of Piste.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews