Chichen Itza Small Group, Buffet Lunch & Cenote from Merida77 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Carr. Costera del Golfo 180 Pisté, Chichen Itza Mexico
To start the excursion, we will pick you up in a 16 seat van (small groups for luxurious comfort!) from a meeting point in Merida.
After arriving at the Mayaland Hotel, we will head directly to the archaeological site through our private entrance. Our certified tour guide will take you on a 2 hours tour exploring the secrets of the ancient Mayan Civilization.
Your guide will explain the historical significance of all the most important temples of this ancient city before leaving you to enjoy Chichen Itza at your own pace. Admire the Pyramid of Kukulcán, one of the 7 Wonders of the New World, the Temple of the Warriors, The Ball Court, The Observatory, The Nunnery and beautifully conserved smaller temples in their vicinity. Take as many pictures as you like!
After your visit to the site, you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at the Mayaland Hotel. During lunch ,you will be entertained by our traditional Yucatan music and dance performances by the Mayaland regional ballet.
Duration: 8 hours
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Transportation from meeting point in Merida (drop off at major hotels at Cancun or Riviera Maya if option selected)
- Buffet lunch at the Mayaland Hotel
- Entrance fee to a beautiful Cenote and Mayan Planetarium
- Free access to Mayaland Hotel & Bungalows facilities: swimming pool, restrooms, lounge chairs.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fee to Chichén Itzá (payment only in pesos)
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Chichen Itza
1: San Juan Park, Calle 67A 529, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
2: Gran Hotel, Calle 60 496, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
3: McDonald's, Paseo de Montejo 454, Itzimná, 97100 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
4: Mayan World Museum of Mérida, Calle 60 299 E, Unidad Revolución, 97110 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: it is recommended that you bring bottled water, a swimsuit and to wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza apply to children from 3 years old.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Admission fee into the archaeological site is NOT included, and will be payable upon entrance. This is governed by the local municipality and our Tour providers have no control over this.
- Please verify your near meeting point and schedule.
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews