Private Tour: Amsterdam City Walking Tour144 reviews
Your morning or afternoon tour in Amsterdam will start at your hotel within the city centre or if you travel to Amsterdam from elsewhere at a central point in the city.
Your guide will take you to some of the city’s most important highlights such as Dam Square, where you can see the Royal Palace and the National Monument to commemorate all Dutch war victims. Walk past the West Church, the most important church of the city just around the corner from Anne Frank’s House or maybe explore the museum area with the Rijksmuseum and van Gogh museum.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rijksmuseum, Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam The Netherlands
Walk by the Rijksmuseum
Pass By: Dam Square, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Walk by Dam Square
Pass By: Leiden Square (Leidseplein), Leidsestraat Weteringschans, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Walk by Leidseplein
Pass By: Van Baerlestraat & Vondelpark Museum Quarter, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Van Baerlestraat & Vondelpark
Pass By: Van Gogh Museum, Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam The Netherlands
Walk by van Gogh Musuem
Pass By: Anne Frank House, Prinsengracht 263 - 267 museum entrance Westermarkt 20, 1016 DK Amsterdam The Netherlands
Walk by the Anne Frank House
Stop At: Houseboat Museum, Prinsengracht 296 K, 1016 HW Amsterdam The Netherlands
Visit the Houseboat Museum
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Albert Cuyp Market, Albert Cuypstraat, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Visit the Albert Cuyp Market
Duration: 15 minutes
- Customizable tour with private guide
- Dutch snack
- One-way tram ride
- Houseboat Museum
- Hotel/ port pickup if situated in central Amsterdam
- Entry/Admission - Houseboat Museum
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Visit of the Van Gogh Museum
Loetje Centraal, Stationsplein 10, 1012 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Traveler pickup is offered
Your morning or afternoon tour in Amsterdam will start at your hotel within the city centre or if you travel to Amsterdam from elsewhere at a central point in the city
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tour operates in all weather conditions
- Good walking shoes recommended
- Tour can be operated in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch or Portuguese; please advise your preferred tour language at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Participants must be able to walk for 4 hours
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews