Walking Rotterdam Food Tour1 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rotterdam Centraal Station, Stationssingel 10, 3013 HA Rotterdam The Netherlands
This is our first point of interest. From here we will go on to visit many different spots in the city, including the West-Kruiskade, Kop van Zuid, Katendrecht, the Markthal, both bridges, the Nieuwe Binnenweg, and many more. On the way we will stop 7 times for lots of food: the Dutch classics like bitterballen, cheese and poffertjes, but also international delicacies, craft beers and chocolate. Come hungry!
Duration: 4 hours
- Lunch - The bites on this tour are comparable to big lunch, so come hungry!
- Alcoholic Beverages - Two beverages are included in this tour, and you get a complimentary bottle of water.
- Entry/Admission - Rotterdam Centraal Station
Proveniersplein 26, 3013 EA Rotterdam, Netherlands
Fenix Food Factory, Veerlaan 19D, 3072 AN Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4 out of 5 based on the last 1 recent reviews