Milford Sound Nature Cruise from Queenstown15 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
Board a luxury coach in Queenstown and travel along the shores of Lake Wakatipu and through rolling countryside to Te Anau.
Stop At: Lake Te Anau, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
After a short break in Te Anau the coach will continue along the spectacular alpine route of the Milford Road through impressive, awe-inspiring scenery.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Eglinton Valley, 6202/6244 Te Anau-Milford Hwy, Fiordland National Park 9679, New Zealand
Enjoy a photo stop at the amazing Eglington Valley on your journey along the Milford Road.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Mirror Lakes Walk, Milford Road,, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Take a short walk past the Mirror Lakes, where, on a clear day the mountains can be seen perfectly reflected in the water.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Homer Tunnel, 94 S.h., Milford Sound New Zealand
Journey through the mountains via the Homer Tunnel, bringing you out at Milford Sound.
Stop At: Milford Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9679 New Zealand
On reaching Milford Sound you will join a leisurely cruise of Milford Sound to the Tasman Sea.
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Stop At: Milford sound Hwy, Milford Sound New Zealand
Journey along the spectacular alpine route of the Milford Road through impressive, awe-inspiring scenery, considered one of the most beautiful drives in the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Mitre Peak, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Cruise past the impressive Mitre Peak whilst looking out for wildlife and enjoying an informative commentary from your onboard nature guide.
Stop At: Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu), Fiordland National Park Visitor Centre, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Your coach journey will take you on a scenic drive through the beautiful Fiordland National Park.
Duration: 2 hours
- Live commentary on board (English only) - interpretation handouts available in German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Thai
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Lake Te Anau
- Entry/Admission - Eglinton Valley
- Entry/Admission - Mirror Lakes Walk
- Entry/Admission - Milford Sound
- Entry/Admission - Milford sound Hwy
- Entry/Admission - Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
88 Beach St, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.73 out of 5 based on the last 15 recent reviews