Wine and Cheese Tasting in Queenstown15 reviews
At The Winery you get your own pre-loaded Wine Tasting Card and you choose the wines you taste. Explore amongst the 80+ wines, Champagnes, sparkling wines, Whiskies, Ports and Sherries available for tasting ..... in one place!
With the simple push of a button you can select from over 80 wines and enjoy a taste, half or full glass. Serve yourself at your own pace and savour the cheese board as you relax in the leather chairs of the wine lounge and taste the best award-winning, single vineyard and reserve wines from across New Zealand.
From the world-class local Pinot Noir, to the classic Sauvignon Blanc’s of Marlborough, you can serve yourself and compare wines. If you wish, you can follow the recommendations of our “New Zealand Wine Demystified” guide that will lead you through all of the main wine regions and grape varieties.
You can buy your favourite wines which we can deliver to your home in over 40 countries worldwide.
• The world’s largest tasting of New Zealand wine
• Choose the wines you taste and serve yourself with your Wine Tasting Card
• Taste from over 80 wines, Champagnes, sparkling wines, whiskies, ports and sherries
• Relaxed wine lounge setting
• Queenstown’s largest wine by the glass selection
• Over 700 wines available to purchase
• Wine shipping to over 40 countries
• Knowledgeable staff and independent advice
• BYO restaurant recommendations
• Manuka honey tasting and salesSelect a voucher that must be used within 6 months of the booking date you choose.
Single Tasting Voucher:
• 1 x $35 pre-loaded Wine Tasting Card that allows further “top-ups” to be added at anytime if you wish to taste more wine.
• PETITE cheese board with 4 local cheeses paired with crackers, ciabatta bread and a selection of local deli condiments to complement the cheese selection and wines. Couples Tasting Voucher:
• 2 x $35 pre-loaded Wine Tasting Cards that allow further “top-ups” to be added at anytime if you wish to taste more wine.
• CLASSIC cheese board with 4 local cheeses paired with crackers, ciabatta bread and a selection of local deli condiments to complement the cheese selection and wines.
- Pre-loaded Wine Tasting Card(s) that allow further “top-ups” to be added at anytime if you wish to taste more wine
- A cheeseboard with 4 local cheeses paired with crackers, ciabatta bread and a selection of local deli condiments to complement the cheese selection and wines
- Chilled water
- 15% Goods and Services Tax
- Beer and non-alcoholic drinks (a wide range is available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Under New Zealand law, The Winery must be closed on Christmas Day, Anzac Day until mid day, Easter Friday and Easter Sunday
- The voucher must be used within 6 months of the selected booking date
- The Winery does not take reservations and seating cannot be guaranteed during peak periods
- The Wine Tasting Card value can only be used for tastings from the Enomatic Wine Serving System and must be used in one visit
- Alcohol will not be served to intoxicated persons and service may be refused and the tasting cancelled at The Winery’s sole discretion
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.87 out of 5 based on the last 15 recent reviews