3-Hour, Small-Group Warsaw Segway Tour1 reviews
Your route is tailor-made to enable you to catch most of the highlights of Warsaw, old and new, and the classic tourist must-sees. Cruise past the Presidential Palace, the Royal Castle, once home to generations of Polish kings, and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in the historic Saxon Garden.
Admire the colors and lights of the Multimedia Fountain Park, pay tribute at what remains of the Nazi-era Jewish Ghetto, see the brick-built architecture of St. John's Cathedral, a replica of the 14th-century original, and catch views of the Vistula River.
You'll return to your starting point at 5pm.
Please note: All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking: upper and lower weight limits apply.
- Professional local guide
- Helmet and Segway hire
- Raincoat (in case of rain)
- Segway training
- Food and drinks
Krakowskie Przedmieście 66, 00-322 Warszawa, Poland
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight is 135 kg
- Minimum weight is 35 kg
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 1 recent reviews