Porto City Tour Half Day with Dinner and live Fado Show2 reviews
On this half day tour, we will pick up at your hotel and lead you through the historical center. Starting in the beautiful Cathedral where you will have some time to appreciate the amazing view and to visit the Cathedral. S. Bento Railway Station is the next stop, admire the amazing beauty of the train station and get to know more about its history and importance.
Meet the most important places, streets and all places that constitute our fantastic historical center, consider as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
As the Porto Wine is considered the best reference of Porto, we couldn’t end the city tour without offering you a guided visit to a famous wine cellar, to give you the chance to enter into the wine culture, know more about the Wine making-process, about the wine cellar itself and to enjoy a delicious wine tasting regarding a wonderful view!
Finishing the half day tour, we can bring you back to the hotel, or drop you off nearby. At the evening we will pick up again at your hotel for a panoramic tour under the magic of the city lights! Discover Porto through the night and let yourself amaze with the wonderful panorama.
Finish your night in a traditional restaurant to appreciate a delightful dinner accompanied by the sound of the well know – Fado Music, considered as the heart of the national culture. Enjoy a live Fado show during the dinner, feel the essence of Fado and the beauty of the songs that go along with the Portuguese guitar!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Porto Historical Center - Guided Visit
- Wine Cellar - Visit with wine tasting
- Dinner with live Fado Show
- Personal expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and Drop off at HOTELS is included for the Porto City Tour and Fado Night Tour on this special package
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Usually our tours run in one language but there are cases of one extras language or more.
- Tours run in samll groups between 8 and 30 people
- Duration: the hours of duration are approximate hours, The Tour is subject to local traffic, visit schedules, etc
- Pick up: Free of charge in central Oporto and Vila Nova de Gaia hotels. For private and other types of accommodation the meeting point is at LIVING TOURS PORTO (Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352/354 Porto) - next to São Bento train station, Porto
- Reservation is mandatory and requires na emai request/confirmation. Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours befor the date of the servisse. Cancellations within 48 hours or less will be fully charged.
- All tours depart from Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia
- The services included in the tours/wine estate visits, restaurants, etc) are subject to 3rd party availability and may change without prior notice.
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 2 recent reviews