HERMITAGE MUSEUM Skip-the-Line Ticket5 reviews
Option for a 2-day pass and visit the Tsar's Winter Palace, the Menshikov Palace and the Museum of Imperial Porcelain Factory.
On your 3-hour guided tour, visit the treasure house of world-famous paintings and sculptures at the Hermitage Museum.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Square, 2, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
See works by Leonardo da Vinci, Rafael, Michelangelo and other famous artists on this visit to one of the largest art collections in the world.
Enjoy the magnificent and lavish settings and feast your eyes on the stunning collections of sculptures, prints, paintings and archaeological objects, all of which abound! Explore the museum's vast collection of historical artifacts ranging from the medieval period to the Neolithic.
Choose a 2-day ticket and enjoy access to the Menshikov Palace, the Winter Palace of Peter the Great and see the stunning collections of the Museum of the Imperial Porcelain Factory in addition to the Hermitage Museum and its 5 connected buildings.
Duration: 7 hours
- Entry ticket to the Hermitage museum
- Guided Tour (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Guided tour
- Audio guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance to Menshikov Palace on University Embankment (available with the 2-day ticket only)
- Entrance to the Winter Palace of Peter the Great (available with the 2-day ticket only)
- Entrance to the Palace Embankment (available with the 2-day ticket only)
- Entrance to the Museum of the Imperial Porcelain Factory on Prospekt Obukhovskoy Oborony (available with the 2-day ticket only)
Palace Square, 2, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note there is no discount for youth tickets. Persons under 18 should purchase the regular price ticket
- Please note that your voucher cannot be used to gain entry. Your entrance ticket will be included in an email you receive from the local tour operator after booking – 5 days before your booking date. The ticket must then be printed on A4 paper
- A booking fee is included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4 out of 5 based on the last 4 recent reviews