Zipline, Cheetahs and Wine11 reviews
Voted the second best adventure activity in the world, the 3 hour Zipline activity is located in one of the most pristine areas of the Cape.
• In the morning we head for the Zipline Adventure location, which lies within a pristine Nature Reserve.
- Wine tasting
- Light Lunch if you're doing the Zipline Adventure
- Tour escort/host
- National Park fees
- Bottled water in the vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance into the Cheetah Outreach Center
- Entry/Admission - Hottentots Holland Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Strand Beach
- Entry/Admission - Elgin Ridge Wines
- Cost of R895.00 per person, paid directly to the Zipline company
- Entrance fee to enter the Cheetah enclosure
- DVD and photos (if available to purchase)
1: Victoria & Alfred Hotel, on the, PierHead, Dock Rd, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
2: Cape Town Tourism, The Pinnacle Building Cnr Burg &, Castle St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Zipline activity is not recommended for participants with heart complaints, during pregnancy or other serious medical conditions
- Fitness required: We recommend a reasonable level of fitness. You will need to hike for 1km up and out of the mountain after the tour
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Zipline activity is subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Please be sure to bring warm clothes since weather in the Cape can be unpredictable – especially up in the mountains
- Please bring comfortable shoes to walk in.
- Rain gear will be provided in wet weather
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.82 out of 5 based on the last 11 recent reviews