Cape Peninsula, Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point Scenic Helicopter Flight6 reviews
Continue around the prominent peak of Karbonkelberg, and then look down as the landscape changes from wide sandy beaches to gentle rock formations and hidden bay as it narrows down to the Cape Point Nature Reserve, with its untouched floral habitat and undulating hills. Almost unexpectedly your eyes meet the dramatic cliffs of the legendary Cape of Good Hope and Cape Point, which together form the very tip of the Cape Peninsula.
Enjoy a bird’s-eye view of the Cape Point Lighthouse and watch the waves batter the imposing structure, which clings to the cliffs. Then, head back up the peninsula, reaching the calmer waters of Simon's Town, with its historic naval base. Keep an eye out for the penguin colony of Boulder’s Beach, and fly over the beachside suburbs of Fish Hoek and Muizenberg, taking in the awe-inspiring seascapes of False Bay.
Return to Cape Town along the opposite side of the mountains, via the luscious vineyards of Constantia and the southern suburbs. You’ll conclude your journey back at the heliport at the V&A Waterfront.
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Food and drinks
Return to departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants from 3 months to 1 year are permitted on board the helicopter provided they do not occupy a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 2 years old and above
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Helicopter tours may be shared with members of other parties; helicopters seat up to 6 people
- Seating allocation done according to weight and balance outcome prior to your flight
- Lockers supplied for excess baggage
- Personal cameras and mobile phones are allowed on board
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.5 out of 5 based on the last 6 recent reviews