Chocolate Flavours Tours Geneva: 3-hour Chocolate Tasting and Old Town Visit19 reviews
During the tour your passionate guide will share with you the secrets of chocolate: from the origins to the manufacturing, the history of Swiss chocolate as well as anecdotes and stories about Geneva.
You will taste 12 of the best Geneva and Swiss chocolate creations in 6 different stops.
You will also enjoy a guided visit of the picturesque Old Town, learn about its history, explore the Lower Streets (les rues Basses), Left Bank (Rive Gauche) and the Right Bank (Rive Droite) and enjoy a boat ride from one bank to the other.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Local Flavours Tours, Geneva Switzerland
Visit 5 Chocolateries and Patisseries and one surprise stop. Enjoy 12 tastings of different chocolate products. Learn the secrets of more than 2000 years of “food of the gods” history and experience Geneva’s rich chocolate history and why it is home to some of the best chocolate. Also visit less well know sites of Geneva.
• Tasting the chocolate cakes of the Swiss Gold medal-winner
• Chocolaterie where W. Churchill, Grace Kelly, JF Kennedy and Charles de Gaulle purchased
• Join the most important Geneva tradition - Breaking the “Marmite” (cauldron).
• A boat ride from left bank to right bank
• Taste several award-winning chocolate creations
• Guided walk through the old town
Duration: 3 hours
- Chocolates all shapes and forms
- A bottle of water
- Expert tour guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Short Boat Ride
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Additional tastings beyond those included in the tour.
Quai des Bergues 23, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel de la Paix, Geneva, Quai du Mont-Blanc 11, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear flat shoes that are comfortable for walking
- Aim to arrive 15 minutes early, so the tour can start on time
- It is recommended to have a light savory breakfast the day of your tour
- Unfortunately, there is no guarantee for substitutions for all dietary restrictions such as gluten-free and other food allergies. You’re welcome to join the tour, but you may miss out on a number of tastings. If you leave a note in your online ticket purchase, alternate tastings will be arranged wherever possible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- When purchasing tickets, review all booking details carefully as tickets cannot be exchanged for another event, date and/or time. All participants must purchase a full-priced ticket in advance, even if they do not wish to participate in food tastings. We reserve the right to cancel the tour at any time. In this situation the price for the tickets purchased will be reimbursed.
- Local Flavours Tours reserves the right to cancel the tour at any time. In this situation the price for the tickets purchased will be reimbursed.
- For full Terms & Conditions please visit https://localflavourstours.com/termsandconditions/
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 19 recent reviews