Geneva Parks and UN Segway Tour4 reviews
Admire the grand Brunswick Monument on your way to the banks of Lake Geneva, then cruise along the water’s edge and take in panoramic views across the lake, including the Jet d'Eau.
Continue on through Geneva’s beautifully maintained parks and open spaces, where majestic trees bow gracefully over colorful flowerbeds, and discover the headquarters of some of the world’s major international organizations. The United Nations, the World Health Organization, the World Trade Organization and the International Committee of the Red Cross are all based here.
Discover top city attractions such as the Pâquis Jetty, the imposing façade of the Palais Wilson and the grand Barton Villa, and gain insight into Geneva’s culture and history from your guide.
After a short stop at Penthes Castle, descend the hill to Geneva’s botanical gardens then cruise back to your starting point, where your Segway tour of Geneva parks will come to an end.
- Segway training
- Use of Segway and helmet
- Rain poncho (if required)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Near Cornavin train station, central Geneva
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not recommended for people weighing less than 99lbs (45kg) or more than 265lbs (120kg)
- Comfortable shoes are recommended, heels no higher than 1" (2cm) and no flip-flops
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 4 recent reviews