Swiss Chocolate Adventure Experience at Swiss Museum of Transport in Lucerne7 reviews
Use your entrance ticket to head inside the Swiss Chocolate Adventure, a new attraction located at the Swiss Museum of Transport.
Take your seat on a traveling cart to embark on a multimedia journey about Swiss chocolate. Listen to fascinating commentary on your audio guide as you pull up to 10 different displays to learn about the history of Swiss chocolate and how it's produced, transported and sold.
Learn when and how chocolate was discovered, how people first cultivated their precious cocoa beans, and how Switzerland’s yummy chocolate — considered some of the finest in the world — is manufactured and transported to confectionery counters everywhere.
Along the way, feel your senses come alive: the multisensory ride envelops you in the aromas, flavors and sights of chocolate for a truly immersive experience! Plus, receive your own free sample of delicious Swiss chocolate to take home or enjoy during your journey.
- Audio guide in eight languages
- Chocolate sample
- Entry/Admission - Verkehrshaus der Schweiz
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attraction
Swiss Museum of Transport
Concludes at original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note this tour is not recommended for child aged 3 and under. All children attending the Swiss Chocolate Adventure must be able to sit on their own due to safety reasons
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4 out of 5 based on the last 7 recent reviews