Wow Andaman Day Trip to Similan Islands from Phuket
The first stop will be at Koh Miang (Island No. 4) where you can enjoy the beautiful views of the white sand contrasting the color of the sea. If you are lucky, you can spot Nicobar flying foxes and Nicobar pigeons.
Head further to Koh Payu (Island No. 7) which offers stunning snorkelling spots rich in hard and soft corals. Spot colourful species of fish which are swimming among the coral reefs.
After a short cruise you will arrive at Ko Bangu (Island No. 9). It is the northern most island with one of the best snorkeling spots for varied fish life on it’s eastern side, a arch of reef called Breakfast Bend laden with sea fans, staghorns growths and coral outcrops.
Are you feeling hungry? Savour a delicious picnic lunch on a secluded, white-sand beach on Koh Similan (Island No. 8). It is the largest island with stunning views and hikes through jungle and over mountains. After lunch you can walk up to the Sailing Rock which is a huge rock formation on the upper part of the beach, where at the lookout point a massive rock is shaped like a ship’s sail.
Then it's already time to head back to the pier in Khao Lak where you can enjoy a light meal before the driver will take you safely back to the hotel in Phuket with lasting impressions and nice memories.
Please note that the Similan Islands National Park is officially opened to the public from 15th October until 15th May.
• 05:45 - 07:45: Hotel pickup in Phuket
• 07:45 - 08:30: Transfer to Wow Andaman Pier in Khao Lak
• 08:30 - 09:00: Enjoy a light breakfast with coffee & tea
• 09:00 - 10:10: Cruise by speed boat to the Similan Islands
• 10:10 - 10:50: Sightseeing at Koh Miang (Island No. 4)
• 10:50 - 11:30: Snorkel at Koh Payu (Island No. 6)
• 11:30 - 12:00: More snorkeling at Koh Ba-ngu (Island No. 9)
• 12:00 - 13:30: Enjoy a Thai seafood lunch box on Koh Similan (Island No. 8)
• 13:30 - 14:30: Relax at the beach of Similan Island
• 14:30 - 15:30: Climb to the viewpoint at Sailing Rock
• 15:30 - 16:30: Depart from Similan Island to Wow Andaman Pier
• 16:30 - 16:50: Enjoy light refreshments at the pier
• 16:50 - 18:00: Drive by van back to Phuket
• 18:00 - 19:00: Transfer to the hotel in Phuket
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Light breakfast
- Drinking water, soft drinks, coffee, tea & fresh fruits
- Lunch box & light meal after the trip
- Snorkeling equipment & life jacket
- Beach towel
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
Wow Andaman Pier (ท่าเรือ ว้าว อันดามัน), 60/6 หมู่ 5 ลำแก่น ท้ายเหมือง Chang Wat Phang-nga 82210, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel in Phuket. If you stay in Rawai, Naiharn, Panwa, Khao Khat, Ko Sire and Ao Por, please book the appropriate option which includes the extra fee for the pickup service. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Pickup times for each zone:
• Ao Por Pier: 06:00 - 06:15
• Bangtao Beach: 06:15 - 06:30
• Chalong Beach: 05:30 - 05:45
• Kamala Beach: 06:00 - 06:15
• Karon Beach: 05:45 - 06:00
• Kata Beach: 05:30 - 05:45
• Khao Khat: 05:45 - 06:00
• Khokkloy: 07:00 - 07:15
• Koh Sire: 05:30 - 05:45
• Laguna: 06:30 - 06:45
• Layan Beach: 06:15 - 06:30
• Maikhao Beach: 06:45 - 07:00
• Naiharn Beach: 05:15 - 05:30
• Naithon Beach: 05:30 - 05:45
• Naiyang Beach: 05:45 - 06:00
• Panwa Beach: 05:45 - 06:00
• Patong Beach: 06:00 - 06:15
• Phuket Town: 05:30 - 05:45
• Rawai Beach: 05:15 - 05:30
• Surin Beach: 06:15 - 06:30
• Tri Trang: 05:45 - 06:00
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- To be able to board the speed boat at the pier, it is essential that you send us a copy of the passport ID page (the one with your photo, your date of birth, etc.) for each traveller before the trip starts. Otherwise you have to bring the passport or a copy of the passport for each traveller on the trip itself.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.