Cappadocia Balloon Ride and Champagne Breakfast34 reviews
Head to the nearby launch field and watch as your 100-foot tall (30-meter) hot-air balloon is inflated before boarding the balloon basket with your experienced pilot. Then, up you go!
Feel the subtle motion of the balloon as it lifts up over the stunning volcanic landscape. On your safe, scenic, flight, enjoy panoramic views of the Cappadocia relief, a high plateau standing more than 3,281 feet (1,000 meters) above sea level and pierced by tall, thin volcanic spires.
As you fly through the Cappadocia valleys, take a close look at the rock formations and listen to your pilot's interesting commentary about Cappadocia's history and geological formations. See churches and houses carved into the rocks as the balloon climbs approximately 1,000 feet (300 meters).
After your flight, raise your glass for a Champagne toast while being presented with a silver or gold medal as a flight souvenir. Then, relax on the drive back to your hotel.
The 1-hour flight holds up to 20 people; for a more intimate experience, take the 1.5-hour ride, which guarantees a maximum of 12 people.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- Buffet breakfast
- Flight medal
- Champagne toast
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotels in Nevsehir, Uchisar, Goreme, Urgup, Avanos, Ortahisar, Mustafapasa ,Ayvali, İbrahimpasa
4:30 to 5am; you must contact the local supplier after booking to verify your exact pickup time (contact details will be provided on your confirmation voucher)
Returns to departure point at approximately 8:30am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable clothing and footwear; a light jacket, hat and sunglasses are highly recommended
- Not recommended for child aged under 6 years old
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or pregnant women
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews