Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury Helicopter Tour416 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Take a break from the Las Vegas bustle and have some fun of a different kind on this helicopter tour to one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World -- the Grand Canyon!
You’ll be picked up from your Vegas hotel by a Mercedes Benz van and driven to the helicopter departure site in Boulder City, where builders of the Hoover Dam (formally the Boulder Dam) lived during the dam’s construction in the 1930s. After boarding your state-of-the-art A-Star helicopter, set off on your 70-minute flight to the Grand Canyon. En route, enjoy amazing aerial views of the Hoover Dam and the new bypass bridge, Lake Mead and Black Canyon.
Pass By: Fortification Hill, Las Vegas, NV
Fly past Fortification Hill, an extinct, colorful volcano, and listen to informative commentary from your pilot.
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
Fly over Lake Mead, created after the building of the Hoover Dam in 1931.
Pass By: Colorado River, Nevada
When you reach the Grand Canyon, descend into its depths and soar like an eagle over the Colorado River, past geological rock formations that are millions of years old. Don't forget your camera! Around every corner you’ll see cathedral buttresses and rock pillars with amazing, vivid colors!
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Bonus Grand Canyon West Landing:
Tour includes an approximate 30-minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport with time to explore the Hualapai Indian Gift Shop where you can purchase Grand Canyon West and Skywalk memorabilia, jewelry, and other items crafted by Native American artisans.
Your return flight will include sights of other natural wonders, including rock formations of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness. This flightseeing helicopter tour is truly an unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Duration: 30 minutes
- 70-minute (approx.) flight in a state-of-the-art A-Star helicopter
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by luxury van
- Light refreshments including soft drinks
- 30-minute landing at the Grand Canyon West Airport
- All taxes and fees
- Entrance to the Grand Canyon West
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Las Vegas Hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (112 kg/ 17.85 st) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Children age 2 years and older require a seat per FAA regulations
- Flights depart from Boulder City, Nevada
- 30-minute landing at the Grand Canyon West Airport is a landing only at the airport and does not include entrance into the park
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews