New Orleans Drunk History Tour41 reviews
Together this tour group will explore and investigate paranormal activity using a real paranormal / ghost detector. (A real EMF Meter - Ghost/Paranormal Detector will be used during this tour.)
Welcome to the home of the New Orleans Drunken Tour.... Where learning is intoxicating.
Follow the guide through the magical streets of the Vieux Carre and visit historic and cultural landmarks. Guests will visit the exact location where the Louisiana Purchase was signed in 1803. Visit to the famous St Louis Cathedral in Jackson Square and many more places that played a vital role in New Orleans history. Of course, no New Orleans tour would be complete without some stories of voodoo, ghost and vampires. This tour has you covered. A real EMF Meter - Ghost/Paranormal Detector will be used during this tour.
Before this tour ends you will know where to find the most predictable ghost in New Orleans. You will also visit the most haunted house in the city and multiple locations where vampires have been seen and police have documented sightings of them on a regular basis. Have you ever wondered about the practice of voodoo in New Orleans? This tour explains how voodoo came to New Orleans. Learn about the Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau, and visit property given to her as payment for her magic. Visit locations where voodoo ceremonies were held.
The French Quarter is home to over 200 bars. During the course of this tour, you will have the opportunity to check out some of the neighborhood's friendliest and most historic bars. Needless to say, this tour passes a dozen at every turn. Your guide does not go inside the bars, however you are welcome to stop in and refill your to-go cup. This tour allows you to drink throughout the tour through the French Quarter. The stops to get your cup refilled is offered as a courtesy and is intended to add to the experience for all on the tour. This tour is kid friendly. Please keep in mind some locations allow children inside, however some do not. The tour guide will wait outside the bar with the children while guests refill their drinks.
Boozers, history buffs, and paranormal enthusiasts alike are sure to have a blast on the drunk history of New Orleans walking tour, surely a memorable experience. Rewrite history by putting your own spin on some of New Orleans most talked about historical events and haunted locations.
Welcome to the home of the Drunken Tour.... Where learning is intoxicating.
No entry is gained inside locations.
- Local guide
- Group tour
- 60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of equipment
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets can not be transferred. No refunds for any reason (including weather in New Orleans or any other location) All sales are final. Please arrive a few minutes prior to departure time. Tours depart at the scheduled time. If guests do not check in Before the tour they can not call & meet at a different location. Late arrivals will not be refunded. We reserve the right to refuse service to guests who show signs of extreme intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.Please be aware that @ cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled & you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to 1 hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternate tour or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Knowing that there is a chance that this tour may be cancelled guests may want to have a back up plan in the event that this tour is cancelled last minute. If a guest agrees to attend the alternate tour all the same terms and conditions apply. Once a guest confirms the new date / time for a tour no refund will be issued if a guest decides to cancel.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to inclement weather or any other acts of God. Departure Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. In the event of this taking place guests will be contacted via phone, text or email.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings or any injuries sustained due to the old, uneven & dilapidated streets & walkways. Participants are advised not to obstruct the sidewalks or streets during this tour. We accept no responsibility for anything that arises from this or failure to follow any other instructions while on tour.
- A fee of $60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of paranormal equipment if a guest takes the equipment they will be expected to return it immediately or pay the $60 fee so that it can be replaced immediately. Guests are not allowed to video any portion of the tour. No videos of any narrations given by tour guides will be permitted.
- This is a walking tour. The duration: 1 - 2 hours it may last longer depending on the wait time inside the bars. Some bars may be busy & if numerous stops are made to busy bars this can delay the tour to a large degree. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please keep in mind some bars do not allow kids inside. No entry is gained inside locations. Tour route is subject to change without notice. Drinks not included in ticket price
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews