Steamboat Natchez Jazz Dinner Cruise1056 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Steamboat NATCHEZ, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Not just a boat, the Steamboat NATCHEZ is a time machine that fills its passengers with the romance and marvel of yesteryear! Cruise along the Mississippi River and let the Steamboat NATCHEZ whisk you away with its atmosphere and ambiance, with everything from a museum- quality Engine Room to the ship's orders being called over an old-time megaphone. This evening jazz cruise is a great way to experience New Orleans' beauty and culture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mississippi River, LA
As you steam ahead, soak in breathtaking views of the city skyline while enjoying a New Orleans cultural experience – a live jazz performance performed by the New Orleans band Dukes of Dixieland, a Grammy nominee.
Enjoy dining inside or outside on a delectable Louisiana-style buffet dinner including prime rib, chicken, pasta and salad. Two separate dining times give you the flexibility to enjoy the evening at your own pace.
A sample dinner menu can be found in the Itinerary section below.
Please Note: The price displayed is based on the cruise only option. Cruise with dinner option must be selected in order to confirm that your cruise includes the meal.
Dinner Jazz Cruise Menu
Natchez Tossed Salad
Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, red onions and croutons with a sugar cane vinaigrette
and served family style
Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
Made with a traditional Louisiana roux and served with rice
Certified Angus Beef, carved to order w/ natural au jus and a horseradish cream sauce
Served with a Creole mustard sauce
Bayou Seafood Pasta
Crawfish tails and Shrimp tossed in a white wine and garlic parmesan cream sauce with penne
Fusilli pasta, zucchini, squash, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes tossed in a zesty basil pesto
Herb-Garlic Fingerling Potatoes
Fingerling potatoes roasted with fresh rosemary, thyme, garlic, and ground pepper
Creole Creamed Spinach
Spinach with mozzarella, parmesan and cream cheese
Green Beans Almondine
Southern style green beans topped with toasted almond slivers
White Chocolate Bread Pudding
A soufflé of local Leidenheimer French bread in a rich custard
with a decadent white chocolate sauce
A New Orleans original! Fresh sliced bananas sautéed in butter, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon
and rum. Served warm atop vanilla ice cream
La Louisiane Sliced French Bread
Community Coffee and Iced Tea included
Menu items are subject to change by season and availability.
Duration: 2 hours
- 2-hour Paddle-wheel Boat Cruise
- Calliope Concert
- Entertainment by the Grammy Nominated Dukes of Dixieland
- Optional Dinner if Purchased
- Engine Room is Open for Self Guided Tour
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Steamboat NATCHEZ
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Gray Line New Orleans, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Steamboat NATCHEZ cruises rain or shine.
- Owner reserve the right to substitute a similar vessel should the NATCHEZ become unavailable.
- Please Note: The Steamboat NATCHEZ will be out of service January 21 - February 15, 2019 for her yearly Coast Guard inspections and general maintenance. All cruises during this time will take place on her sister vessel - the Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS.
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels.
- The Steamboat NATCHEZ is handicap accessible. However, access to the top & bottom decks are by stairs only. Please call us with any questions before finalizing your plans if you have questions on access or personal equipment.
- Cruise is suitable for wheelchairs, but restrooms stalls are not wide enough to accommodate and there are no elevators on board.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews