London Eye Fast-Track Ticket2007 reviews
The Coca-Cola London Eye soars 443 feet (135 meters) into the sky and views stretching 25 miles (40 kilometers) in every direction. Standing tall on the south bank of the River Thames, nothing says iconic like The Coca-Cola London Eye.
Since 2000, it has taken over 70 million people on a journey into London’s Skyline.There are 32 capsules – one for every London borough
The London Eye is the most popular paid attraction in the whole of the UK. And no wonder – it’s the only view of the city that moves. Set in the heart of the London you can get up close to Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament and Buckingham palace and see as far as Windsor Castle on a clear day).
So whether you’re a London local or just visiting, don't just look at the Skyline. Come and be part of it.
Fast Track London Eye Tickets are the fastest way to the sky! Check in just 15 minutes before your flight and avoid the majority of the queue with fast track priority access.
Pay a little more and you could save a lot of time! At weekends, during Bank Holidays and during school holidays the London Eye is at its most popular.
Each London Eye capsule holds up to 25 passengers comfortably. All capsules are fully air-conditioned and rotate on a special device designed to keep everyone upright as the wheel makes a slow but progressive revolution.
If you wish to see the 4D Experience beforehand, we recommend you arrive 30-40 minutes before your visit time. Alternately visit at your leisure afterwards.
Note tickets are non-refundable/ non-amendable
- London Eye Flight (30 minutes)
- Guaranteed fast track access
- Entry/Admission - Coca-Cola London Eye
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
London Eye is situated on the South Bank of the River Thames, opposite the Houses of Parliament.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tickets are non-amendable/ non-refundable
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point
- Entry to 4D cinema Experience Guests under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by and adult over 18years.
- Please note: Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Strollers or heavy luggage are not allowed on The London Eye. A limited "left luggage" facility is available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews