Ho Chi Minh City Discovery Small-Group Adventure Tour164 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nha Hat Giao Huong Nhac Vu Kich Ho Chi Minh, 7 Cong Truong Lam Son Phuong Ben Nghe, Quan 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
We will meet our guide there. We'll start checking out all the major Ho Chi Minh sights like the Opera House, the General Post Office, an icon of Saigon, and Notre Dame Cathedral, built by the French during the colonial era. Both structures are fine examples of architecture from the colonial period.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Independence Palace, 106 Nguyen Du District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Our HCMC tour takes us to the Reunification Palace, previously referred to as the Presidential Palace, and the site of the official South Vietnamese surrender on April 30th, 1975.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: War Remnants Museum, 28 Vo Van Tan Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
The War Remnants Museum was originally opened in September 1975, it displays old military equipment and other related items from the Vietnam War. In the courtyard we will find some larger exhibits including a F5A fighter and a UH1-Huey helicopter.
We'll enjoy a traditional local Vietnamese lunch of pho, or noodle soup – a must when you're in Vietnam!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Ba Thien Hau Temple, 710 Nguyen Trai Cho Lon, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
We head to Chinatown and passing through the fascinating back streets near Cho Lon. This area is one of the most busy commercial districts of Ho Chi Minh City and its atmospheric streets are home to some of the city's most interesting sites.
From there, we'll pay a visit to Thien Hau Temple, which was built in the early 19th century and dedicated to the goddess of seafarers. And you'll also get to see downtown Saigon, and get a real feel for local life in the past and present.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh Squares, Nguyen Hue Walking Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 Vietnam
You will be dropped off at your hotel.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Local English speaking guide
- Entrance fees at War Remnants Museum and Reunification Palace
- Local "pho" lunch (noodle soup)
- Transportation as indicated
- One local tea
- Entry/Admission - The Independence Palace
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Squares
Nhà Hát Thành Phố, Bến Nghé, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Port pickup not available due to required permit. Suggest to travel by taxi to district 1 (Ben Thanh Market) and advise pickup from here.
- Dress standards are conservative throughout Asia, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, we strongly recommend modest clothing. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate
- Unfortunately, this tour cannot accommodate vegetarians and vegans
- Please note that this tour visits independent, family-owned businesses whose operating schedules and menus may change. Therefore, street food venues and local dishes often vary; your local guide will make any final adjustments on the spot
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour: By visiting and paying an entrance fee to the War Remnants Museum and Reunification Palace, this tour helps preserve local cultural heritage.
- The lunch you will enjoy as part of the tour will a bowl of traditional pho (noodle soup), provided at a local restaurant.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews