Long Tan Battlefield full day private tour from Ho Chi Minh City2 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Battle of Long Tan, Dat Do dist., Vung Tau Vietnam
The Battle of Long Tan is arguably the most famous battle fought by the Australian Army during the Vietnam War.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Long Phuoc Tunnels, Long Phuoc commune, Ba Ria 790000 Vietnam
This complex tunnel system was connected to form a spine way tunnel for storing foods with fighting fortified positions , first aid station, weapon stores. The Tunnels were the place for Vietnamese revolution troops to fight against the enemy.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer.
- Approval letter for visit Long Tan Battlefield
- English speaking guide.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- 01 Bottle mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - The Battle of Long Tan
- Entry/Admission - Long Phuoc Tunnels
- Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
Pick up at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center
Drop off at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4 out of 5 based on the last 2 recent reviews