Vietnamese Water Puppet Show & Dinner in Ho Chi Minh City9 reviews
We will begin our evening with a wonderful dinner at a lovely local restaurant. After dinner, we will make our way to the theatre to enjoy the Water Puppet Show. Puppets are made from light timbers, are carved, polished and decorated with different colours to demonstrate the clear personalities of each character Water puppetry is a unique Vietnamese art form performed in a large pool using the water as a stage. The artisans inside the cabin control puppets. They perform each pole, rope…puppets with the system of ropes arranged outside or under water. The stage is decorated with flags, fans, parasols. It is considered as one of the most traditional and important parts of Vietnamese culture. You will also enjoy the Vietnamese orchestra, which provides the background music for the show. The orchestra is manned by an array of talented singers accompanied by professional musicians performing with traditional musical instruments. The show is a great way to learn more about the Vietnamese rural life and folklore
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Food and drinks
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theater
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City Center
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide the names and nationalities of each person joining the tour for insurance registration. If you have a special event or a celebration occurring during the trip, please provide the date and the occasion. For dietary and medical requests, please provide specific information when booking.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.22 out of 5 based on the last 9 recent reviews