Hoi An Countryside Bike Tour Including Thu Bon River Cruise19 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Post Office, 06 Trần Hưng Đạo, Sơn Phong, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
We will meet our guide there.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: HOI AN TOWN, Khu Dân cư Trảng Kèo, Cẩm Hà, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Start your Hoi An tour with the bike portion, and follow country laneways to reach some of the villages that are dotted throughout the region, stopping to talk to the locals and learn more about life in this part of Vietnam. Pass emerald rice paddies, snaking waterways and plenty of waving children as you discover some of the beautiful landscapes found in this region.
We will cycle to a farming and green area called Tra Que vegetable village which supplies organic veggies for the whole Hoi An and nearby areas.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sông Thu Bồn, Hội An, Quảng Nam, sông Thu Bồn, Old Town, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Cruise along the river, while enjoying a barbecue feast awaits on boat with local specialties and watch as the sun sets over the river, with bobbing local fishing boats adding to the atmosphere.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Tour comes to end back in the heart of the town.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Local English-speaking guide
- Bike and helmet rental
- BBQ Dinner on the boat
- Tra Que entrance
- Boat trip along the Thu Bon River
- One local drink
- Entry/Admission - HOI AN TOWN
- Entry/Admission - Sông Thu Bồn, Hội An, Quảng Nam
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tips/gratuities for drivers or guide
Post Office, 06 Trần Hưng Đạo, Sơn Phong, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour includes a 10-kilometre bike ride on flat roads to the villages outside Hoi An. While the ride is not overly strenuous, it will require a basic level of physical fitness and you should be comfortable with riding a bicycle. When booking, please use the additional request box on the checkout page to inform us of any dietary requirements (ie. vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free). Please provide as many details as possible. Note that with advanced notice, we are able to accommodate most requests. Please do not wait until the day of the tour to inform us.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.11 out of 5 based on the last 19 recent reviews