After your self tour or guided tour of the Falls you will end up at the northern part of the park close to the famous bridge. If you follow the clearly labelled signs in the park you will find the starting point of your Abseiling tour.
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
Once at the bottom the client will be unhooked from the ropes and now can explore this area giving the clients some time to relax in a less congested area and take in the inviting view of the Falls. The amazing Zambezi white water rapids will be a mere stone throw away and not forgetting the view of the Historic Bridge from below.
The activity is professionally photographed and filmed using 360-degree camera to capture both the client and unique scenery. The photos and videos are sold separately by a third-party provider at customer’s request.
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees into National Park
- DVD (available to purchase)
Pick up from Hotels and Lodges around Victoria Falls
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.