Hwange National Park Day Trip from Victoria Falls
• Explore Zimbabwe’s largest wildlife park, Hwange departing from Victoria Falls
• See Painted Dogs and learn all about their conservation
• Enjoy lunch at the Hwange Safari Lodge
• Chance to spot elephants, lions, leopards, buffaloes and more
Kick your visit up a notch with a detour to Zimbabwe’s Hwange National Park, which is home to over 100 mammal and 400 bird species. You will get to see Painted Dogs (Africa Wild Dogs) which are among the continent's most endangered animals. Go on a thrilling game drive and meet most of Zimbabwe's local residents. Savor a wonderful lunch, relax and enjoy a cool swim as the heat of the day kicks in, followed by an end of day game drive.
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
- Transport to and from your hotel in Victoria Falls town
- Experienced and qualified guide
- Hwange National Park Game Drive
- Food and Drinks (Soft drinks, Lunch, Water and snacks)
- National Park fees to be paid at check-in $20 per person
- Donations to Painted Dog Conservation Center
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your hotel lobby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please inform your provider about any special dietary requirements.
- To confirm departure, a minimum of 2 guests must be booked. If you are a solo traveler, please contact our reservations staff and they will inform you when there is a confirmed departure available that you can join.
- The tour operates with a maximum of 20 guests per trip. Upon request, bigger groups can be accommodated.
- Be sure to book ahead for this tour, so that your booking runs smoothly.
- Hwange National Park gets incredibly cold during the winter months and extremely hot during the summer, so please dress appropriately. Visitors please avoid bright colors. Bring comfortable walking shoes, hat and sunscreen.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.