Victoria Falls and Safari with Sunset Cruise and Lunch2 reviews
At 1100hrs you will go on a guided tour of Victoria Falls to witness one of the greatest shows on earth – raging waters of the Zambezi River crashing into the Batoka Gorge. This experience takes you through parts of the Victoria Falls Rainforest to the cliffs opposite the massive cascade. From here, you will get the best view of the main falls. Get ready to witness the remarkable power of nature, and a spectacle you will remember for a lifetime. Please remember to bring cash to pay the park entrance fee at the gate. 1300hrs will make way to the Lookout café where lunch will be provided with a spectacular view. It is perched 120m above the turbulent rapids of the Zambezi River, which is undoubtedly the best view in Victoria Falls. You can select your lunch from the À la carte menu while you relax and take in the amazing views. Alcoholic drinks and non-alcoholic drinks can be bought from the cash bar
Our driver will then take you back to your hotel for a small break while waiting for the sundowner cruise. At 16:30hrs our driver guide will meet you at the reception and you will go on a sunset cruise down the majestic Zambezi River. This is a fantastic time to be on the river to observe wildlife as they come down to the river for their last drink. You will slowly make your way along the Zambezi River and witness one of the most beautiful sunsets on the African continent. You can experience nature’s beauty and splendor with a refreshing drink from the cash bar.
You will return to your hotel at approximately 7:30pm after what would undoubtedly be a fantastic day.
- Food and drink (Lunch, Snacks, drinks, beer, bottled water)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Victoria Falls)
- Transportation (air-conditioned minivan, 4x4 Vehicle for safari)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- National Park fees ($15 sunset cruise, $30 Guided Tour of the Falls, $15 Guided Tour of the falls)
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your Hotel Lobby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No bright colors for the game drive, and bring warm clothing for river cruise
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4 out of 5 based on the last 2 recent reviews