Egypt. A land of ancient wonders shrouded in mystery. Where secrets from the past remain buried and new discoveries are made every year. From the tomb of King Tut in Luxor to the legendary Pyramids of Giza. Our guides and blogs about Egypt are the perfect place to start planning your trip, with information about the country’s top attractions, the logistics of travelling around and what you can expect on our group tours.
People travel to Egypt for many reasons, but here are three of the most popular ones:
From the Pyramids of Giza in Cairo to the Valley of the Kings in Luxor and majestic Abu Simbel, Egypt is home to relics of an ancient civilization we still do not fully understand. The entire country is a living museum, waiting to be explored.
Egypt’s Red Sea coast is the perfect place to enjoy some sun, sea and sand after your cultural tour. From Hurghada to Sharm el Sheikh, these resorts boast reliable weather, turquoise waters and golden sand. The perfect way to end your Egyptian adventure!
The Nile River
The Nile is the lifeblood of Egypt and many other African countries. A Nile cruise is a great way to see more of Egypt. You can travel by felucca – a traditional sail boat. Or you can upgrade to a 5* luxury cruiser and enjoy plenty of amenities onboard.
Popular tours in Egypt
Our tours help you discover the best of Egypt whilst you sit back, relax and enjoy the experience – leave the planning to us.
This tour encompasses the major highlights of Egypt. Uncover the treasures of Egypt at the Grand Egyptian Museum, explore the tomb strewn Valley of the Kings, take in the sights & smells wandering through the Khan el Khalili Bazaar…
Discover the ancient wonders of Egypt and cruise the River Nile in style on this 11 day tour taking in the best of Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. Marvel at the Pyramids, explore tombs at the Valley of the Kings…
Explore the legendary Pyramids of Giza, see King Tutankhamun’s famous gold mask and uncover the secrets of the mighty pharaohs at tomb-strewn, Valley of the Kings. Immerse yourself in the Nubian culture of Aswan…
Our latest inspiration
Our latest guides to Egypt
- Embrace Your Retirement: Travel Ideas for Extended Adventures in Your Golden Years (6 minute read)Retirement is a time to enjoy the fruits of your labour and … Read more
- Your Questions Answered: The Egypt Sleeper Train (7 minute read)On the majority of our Egypt tours, we include one or two … Read more
- Our 12 Top Destinations for 2023: A Tour for Every Month of the Year (10 minute read)Are you starting to plan your travel for next year? We have … Read more
- Tips For Visiting the Pyramids of Giza: How to get the Most From Your Trip (10 minute read)I visited the Pyramids of Giza for myself in December 2021 as … Read more
- Top 8 Free Things to do in Cairo (8 minute read)If you’re spending some time in the Egyptian capital, then there are … Read more
- 7 Ancient Sites That Were DEFINITELY Built by Aliens (9 minute read)I’m lucky enough to have visited both Machu Picchu in Peru and … Read more
- Death on the Nile: A New Blockbuster Based in Egypt (5 minute read)A brand new movie is coming out on 11 February 2022, set … Read more
- Inside the Valley of the Kings: My Visit to Egypt (7 minute read)Ben is our Marketing Executive, and in December 2021 he travelled to … Read more
- Egyptian Mythology: 12 of the Most Important Ancient Egyptian Gods (9 minute read)Ancient Egyptian civilization was incredibly complex. Over the centuries, hundreds of different … Read more
- Egypt News: Mummies on the Move (6 minute read)15 April 2021. You may well have seen videos of the event … Read more
Find tour ideas relevant for you
Start your solo adventure, meet new people and explore.
Discover life after 50, find our top tour picks for the over 50’s
Share unforgettable moments, tour ideas for families