South Africa has something for everyone. Lions, elephants, rhinos and more can be spotted on safari in Kruger National Park and the coastal Garden Route is home to some of the finest scenery in the world. Cape Town is known for its fantastic beaches and towering Table Mountain, whilst the Winelands are the perfect place to enjoy a glass or two. However you want to explore South Africa, our tour packages are sure to help you get the most from your adventure.
People travel to South Africa for all sorts of reasons. Here are three of the most popular!
The Greater Kruger ecosystem is one of the biggest wildernesses in Africa, home to all of the famous Big Five. And outside of Kruger National Park, there are plenty of other safari opportunities in South Africa. Manyeleti Game Reserve, Addo Elephant Park and Mountain Zebra National Park are just a few examples!
The Garden Route
Whether it’s whale watching in Hermanus, riding the cable car to Table Mountain in Cape Town, admiring the Knysna Heads, exploring the lush Tsitsikamma Forest or spotting the penguins of Boulders Beach, South Africa’s famous Garden Route is chock-a-block with adventure opportunities!
Known as the Mother City, no South Africa trip is complete without spending a few days in Cape Town. As well as Table Mountain and miles of golden beaches, there is a rich culture and history to understand here. A visit to Robben Island to see where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned is also recommended.
Popular tours in South Africa
Our tours help you discover the best of South Africa whilst you sit back, relax and enjoy the experience – leave the planning to us.
Explore South Africa, Zimbabwe and Zambia on this week-long overland camping safari travelling from Pretoria to Livingstone. Discover the wildlife of Kruger National Park on a 4X4 safari and take a walking safari into Matobo National Park. Relax in Tshipise, explore the Zimbabwean city of Bulawayo, and end your journey in Livingstone…
Take in the best of South Africa’s captivating Mother City and the beautiful Garden Route, on this 8 day tour which starts and ends in Cape Town. Cruise the Knysna lagoon, visit Cango Caves and the Ostrich capital of Oudtshoorn. Enjoy wine tasting in Stellenbosch, explore Cape Point, see the Boulders Beach penguins…
Take in the highlights of South Africa, Eswatini and Lesotho on this 20-day overland camping safari. Search for the Big Five and other wildlife in Kruger National Park, Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary, Mountain Zebra National Park and Addo Elephant Park. Cruise on St Lucia Lagoon…
Our latest inspiration
Our latest guides to South Africa
- Embrace Your Retirement: Travel Ideas for Extended Adventures in Your Golden Years (6 minute read)Retirement is a time to enjoy the fruits of your labour and … Read more
- Our 12 Top Destinations for 2023: A Tour for Every Month of the Year (10 minute read)Are you starting to plan your travel for next year? We have … Read more
- 10 Interesting Facts About Cape Town (4 minute read)It’s South Africa’s most popular city, home to iconic Table Mountain, gorgeous … Read more
- The 11 Best National Parks in Eastern & Southern Africa (10 minute read)In total, the African continent is home to more than 370 national … Read more
- Top Destinations for Wine Tasting Around the World (9 minute read)Wine has evolved as a part of our diet and culture for … Read more
Find tour ideas relevant for you
Start your solo adventure, meet new people and explore.
Find our top tour picks for relaxation and cultural experiences for the over 50’s
For unforgettable moments, tour recommendations for families