First time visitors to India are generally recommended to explore the famous Golden Triangle route, visiting the three cities of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra – home of the Taj Mahal. But India has much to offer travellers returning to its shores for a second, third or fourth time. The beaches of Goa. The temple-strewn cities of the south. national parks home to recovering wild tiger populations. And the Himalayan north. India is ginormous, and we can show you all of it!
People travel to India for all sorts of reasons. Here are three of the most popular!
The Taj Mahal
The greatest monument to love ever built, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and India’s most visited attraction…by far! No first time trip to the country is complete without a stop here, and all of our Golden Triangle tours include a guided tour of the mighty Taj Mahal.
Having worked hard to bring wild tigers back from the brink of extinction, India is now reaping the rewards as travellers flock to the country’s national parks for a safari in search of this enigmatic striped cat. With numbers on the rise, there’s never been a better time.
Although India doesn’t always spring to mind as a beach destination, a few days of R&R on Goa’s blissful beaches can be the perfect way to end a cultural tour of India’s chaotic cities. Great food, reliable weather and beautiful white sands – what more could you possibly ask for!
Popular tours in India
Our tours help you discover the best of India, from the Taj Mahal to Ranthambore National Park. We’ll handle the logistics, you sit back and enjoy your experience.
Experience the richness of Indian culture on this classic tour of India’s Golden Triangle. Kick off in Delhi, both old and new. Explore the magnificent Taj Mahal in Agra and the stunning Pink City of Jaipur. Combine this with a night at a Maharaja’s Palace and you have the perfect one week Indian adventure…
Explore India’s famous Golden Triangle and go wild in Ranthambore National Park, searching for elusive Bengal tigers. Marvel at the breathtaking Taj Mahal in Agra and explore the beautiful Amber Fort in Jaipur, rickshaw ride through the bustling streets of Delhi and spend a night in a…
Discover Southern India on this 9-day tour travelling from Chennai to Kochi, taking in some exquisite UNESCO listed temples in the state of Tamil Nadu. Visit the picturesque former hill station of Munnar and its tea plantations before ending in the idyllic coastal town of Kochi, full of history and fantastic flavours…
Our latest inspiration
Our latest guides to India, Asia.
- 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites to Visit for Couples (6 minute read)Many couples harbour dreams of seeing the world together. And what better way … Read more
- Tiger Conservation in India: How We’re Helping (4 minute read)It’s taken a while, but we are starting to see India bookings … Read more
- The 10 Most Beautiful Palaces in the World (10 minute read)Buckingham Palace in London has been in the headlines over the past … Read more
- 8 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You’ve Never Heard of (8 minute read)Cultural travel and UNESCO World Heritage Sites go hand in hand. Some … Read more
- 10 Unmissable Things to do in India (6 minute read)India is a huge and diverse country, and there are so many … Read more
- Helping tigers through tourism – our visit to IndiaThe news is normally full of depressing doom and gloom stories about … Read more
- The Best Cultural Experiences to Have in IndiaWith a population of over one billion people, India is a land of … Read more
- Eight Beautiful Temples to Visit in IndiaWhile Hinduism is the most practiced religion, India is home to a … Read more
- North or South India: Where Should You Visit? (8 minute read)As the seventh-largest country in the world, India is a land of … Read more
- Five Palace Hotels in India You Can Actually Stay InWhile the ruling days of India’s Maharajas are long past, you can … Read more
Find tour ideas relevant for you
Start your solo adventure, meet new people and explore.
Find our top tour picks for relaxation and cultural experiences for the over 50’s
For unforgettable moments, tour recommendations for families