Melbourne City Sights Morning Tour with Optional Yarra Cruise226 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Patrick's Cathedral, 1 Cathedral Pl, Melbourne, Victoria 3002 Australia
Enjoy a quick photo stop at the beautiful Gothic revival style St Patrick's, one of the oldest's cathedrals in Melbourne!
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Rod Laver Arena, Batman Ave, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Drive past Rod Laver Arena, the venue for the Australian Open Tennis Tournament, and into Albert Park to drive alongside the Formula 1 Grand Prix track.
Pass By: Queen Victoria Market, Victoria Street Corner of Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Drive past the Queen Victoria Market, an icon to the locals and a major landmark
Pass By: Parliament House of Victoria, Spring Street, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
See imposing Parliament House, considered to be one of the finest examples of architecture from the Victorian era anywhere in the world.
Stop At: Fitzroy Gardens, 230-298 Wellington Parade East Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Visit Fitzroy Gardens, one of the most beautiful and historic gardens in the heart of Melbourne's CBD.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cooks' Cottage, Fitzroy Gardens Wellington Parade, Melbourne, Victoria 3002 Australia
Visit Cook’s Cottage, in the heart of Fitzroy Gardens, the original home of Captain James Cook’s parents (entry own expense)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, Birdwood Ave, Melbourne, Victoria 3004 Australia
Stroll through the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens, a little oasis in the middle of the city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Shrine of Remembrance, St. Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3001 Australia
Visit the Shrine of Remembrance, a memorial to the men and women of Australia who served in the First World War. Take the stairs to the rooftop for breathtaking views of the Melbourne skyline.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Yarra River, Southbank Promenade, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
If you choose to add the cruise option. Cruise on the Yarra River to discover a great deal about our rich maritime history as you meander past the 19th Century sailing ship ‘Polly Woodside’, Melbourne’s docklands and wharfs. You’ll also see the enormous Crown Casino, the Melbourne Aquarium and some great city views from a new perspective.
Duration: 1 hour
- Professional Local Guide
- Learn all about colourful Melbourne with your expert local guide
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in-seat USB, air conditioning
- Pickup from select Melbourne hotels. Pick up locations appear in a drop down box at time of booking
- Sightseeing cruise on the beautiful Yarra River(If option selected)
- Eureka Tower (the highest observation deck in the southern hemisphere!) (If option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Yarra River
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Cooks' Cottage
AAT Kings Melbourne Day Tours, Federation Square, Russell St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list during the booking process. Your hotel pick-up time will be displayed on your voucher. If you wish to change your pick-up location from the one selected, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the drop down list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Flinders Street Station - Stop 13, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews