Great Ocean Road Small-Group Ecotour from Melbourne1507 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Great Ocean Road, Great Ocean Road, Torquay, Victoria 3231 Australia
Explore the Great Ocean Road on this award-winning day tour to Melbourne's most popular day touring destination.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Great Otway National Park, Great Ocean Rd, Hordern Vale, Victoria 3221 Australia
In the Great Otway National Park we will view wild koalas, as well an enjoy a guided tour of the cool temperate rainforest.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Port Campbell National Park, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
The Port Campbell National Park is home to the icons of the coast, the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge & Gibson's Steps.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
Explore the historic gorge and hear the story of the Loch Ard, which was wrecked here in 1854 with the loss of 52 lives.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
The most famous location on the Great Ocean Road, you'll marvel at these amazing limestone formations.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Go West Tours, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
We are the tour operator of this service.
Duration: 12 hours
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from selected hotels
- National Park fees
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Great Otway National Park
- Entry/Admission - Port Campbell National Park
- Entry/Admission - Go West Tours
- Meals other than as stated
Traveler pickup is offered
You may choose a pickup from the available list or the following locations: Immigration Museum (400 Flinders Street) or Regent Theatre (191 Collins Street). Pickup is only available from the listed hotels.
Your pick up information including exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
Please contact our reservations team 24-48 hours prior to your tour date to confirm your booking details.
This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 9:00pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Audio guides available in Mandarin, German, and French, among other languages
- Vehicles carry a maximum of 24 guests
- All touring vehicles are fitted with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Exact pickup time and location will be confirmed after a booking is placed
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews