Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney Including Scenic World160 reviews
Next, make your way to Echo Point Katoomba, the perfect vantage point for the iconic Three Sisters; a stunning natural rock formation named after an Aboriginal legend which describes a tale of three sisters turned to stone. Here, let your guide take you back in time as you explore the legends of the local Indigenous people and discover the history surrounding the rock formation. You'll also have time for the perfect photo opportunity as you look-out across the Jamison Valley and view the unique blue haze that covers the skyline.
Up next is Scenic World, one of the Blue Mountains most frequently visited attractions. For the nature lovers, soak up the fresh air and see the world heritage listed rainforest canopy as you make your way through the lush greenery along the boardwalks. If you're up for a little more adventure, scenic world is home to the worlds steepest incline railway as well as an incredible scenic cable-way ride. The cable-way is a fully enclosed glass floor cabin providing unique views over the valley out to the Three Sisters, Orphan Rock, Mt Solitary and the stunning Katoomba Falls. You'll feel like you're flying as you travel over the breathtaking Katoomba Falls - a sight you won't want to miss. If the glass floor isn't for you, there is solid flooring with seating available around the outskirts of the cabin.
End your day on a high as you bypass the peak hour traffic with a relaxing cruise down the Parramatta River back to either Darling Harbour or Circular Quay. See some of Sydney's most expensive real estate as you cruise along the river and end with the perfect harbor photo opportunities as you arrive back in the CBD.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- 3 Rides at Scenic World (includes a ride on the Cableway, Skyway and Railway)
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Scenic World Blue Mountains
- Hotel drop-off
Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Traveler pickup is offered
• Boulevard Hotel 7.35am
• Cambridge Hotel Sydney 7.25am
• DeVere Hotel 7.45am
• Holiday Inn Darling Harbour 7.05am
• Holiday Inn Old Sydney 8.05am
• Holiday Inn Potts Point 7.40am
• Ibis Darling Harbour 7.00am
• Metro Hotel Marlow 7.10am
• Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments 7.00am
• Parkroyal Darling Harbour 7.05am
• Pier One Sydney Harbour 8.05am
• Primus Hotel Sydney 7.15am
• Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney 7.55am
• Radisson Hotel and Suites Sydney 7.05am
• Rydges World Square 7.15am
• Shangri-La Hotel 8.05am
• Sydney Harbour Marriott 8.00am
• Travel Lodge Wynyard 8.10am
• Vibe Hotel Sydney 7.30am
• Sydney Central YHA 7.10am
Pick up must be selected at time of booking, if you have not selected a hotel from our list, please be aware that you will receive a message from us, with your closest pick up time and location. Please look out for these messages.
Return point: Our tour finishes with a River Cruise into Circular Quay (6:15pm) or Darling Harbour (6:30pm). You are able to get off at either location, making your own way back to your accommodation. Our coach does not meet up with you in the city.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick Up from select hotels only, please only select a hotel from the drop down list, should you enter an address which is not featured on the drop down list, we will notify you of the closest pick up point, please ensure you look out for messages advising you of an alternative pick up location.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews