Blue Mountains Nature and Wildlife Day Tour from Sydney1130 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Echo Point Lookout, Katoomba, New South Wales Australia
View the famous Three Sisters, a trio of rocky pinnacles, from a perfect vantage point. From here you’ll experience amazing views over the Jamison Valley.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Scenic World Blue Mountains, Corner Violet Street & Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Visit popular Scenic World. You could ride the Scenic Railway, Cableway and Skyway, a great way to experience the steep valleys, cliff tops and canyons from different perspectives. Disembark the Scenic Railway at the bottom station to access the Scenic Walkway and stroll through 2.4 kilometres of Jurassic rainforest (see Optional Add-on)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Leura Garage, 84 Railway Parade, Leura NSW 2780, Australia
Stop in picturesque Leura at lunchtime. Grab a bite to eat at one of the many cafés or choose our optional lunch.
There’s time to explore Leura village, a delightful blend of quaint shops and galleries
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sydney Zoo, 700 Great Western Highway Bungarribee, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
Visit brand new Sydney Zoo where you'll see native Australian Animals and their exotic friends in an open range setting. Sydney Zoo are leading the pack in ways of animal conservation and welfare and sustainable practices.
Duration: 1 hour
- Comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air-conditioning
- Cafe lunch in the beautiful town of Leura (if option selected)
- Pickup and dropoff for selected Sydney hotels
- Scenic World Unlimited Discovery Pass: Scenic Railway, Cableway, Skyway (if option selected)
- Learn all about the spectacular Blue Mountains with your expert local guide
- Entry to brand new Sydney Zoo to get up close and personal to Australian Wildlife
- Japanese and Mandarin audio devices available. Must be requested at time of booking- not guaranteed
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Zoo
- Food and drinks, unless option selected
- Entry/Admission - Scenic World Blue Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Leura Garage
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list during the booking process. Your hotel pick-up time will be displayed on your voucher. If you wish to change your pick-up location from the one selected, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the drop down list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- During the booking process you will be required to choose your hotel pick-up details. If your hotel does not appear in the drop down list the supplier does not pick-up from your hotel and you will be required to contact the supplier to arrange a suitable alternative
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews