Great Wall at Gubeikou and Jinshanling Private Sunset Tour12 reviews
The view by the sunset is outstanding!
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Great Wall of Gubeikou, Gubeikou Town, Beijing 101508 China
The adventure begins gently at Gubeikou village with a short climb up to a broken tower. Walk eastward and enjoy plenty of photography stops before you reach General Tower. From there you will capture the true nature of Gubeikou Mountain. (1.5 hours)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jinshanling Great Wall, Chengde Shi, Luanping County 068250 China
1-hour trek the Jinshanling Great Wall to the best photo place.
Enjoy the most beautiful Sunset view from the Great Wall.
Jinshanling Great Wall is 150kms away from downtown Beijing. It is super beautiful and quiet. It is one of the best places for photographers to take Great Wall photos. If it is not on the weekend or holiday, we always the only people on the wall by sunset.
Duration: 2 hours
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (send us your hotel information when you book the tour)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Great Wall of Gubeikou
- Entry/Admission - Jinshanling Great Wall
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel information.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Flexible walking distance on the Great Wall (5 to 10kms)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 12 recent reviews