Full-Day Zipline, ATV, and Horseback Riding Adventure from Medellín1 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Saltos Ecoparque, Vereda San Rafael, La Ceja. Vereda Guaico, Abejorral Cañon río Buey y río Piedras, La Ceja 055437 Colombia
Second highest zip line in Colombia
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parque Rionegro, Via San Antonio de Pereira , carrera 55 A 35- 229 Via Llanogrande diagonal 56, Medellin Colombia
ATV off road during 1 hour
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rionegro, Rionegro, Antioquia Department
Enjoy horse rides
Duration: 2 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Certified instructors for each adventure
- All necessary equipment for each adventure
- Entry/Admission - Los Saltos Ecoparque
- Entry/Admission - Parque Rionegro
- Additional food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your AirBnB also, please provide full address with building name and apartment number.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cash for additional purchases, comfortable active clothing, long pants, comfortable and secure closed-toe shoes, sunscreen, and hat recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 1 recent reviews