6 in 1 Tour: Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica39 reviews
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rainforest Adventures, Route 32 Next to Braulio Carrillo National Park, 45 mins from San José, Guapiles 70101 Costa Rica
After hotel pickup in San Jose (if selected), drive northeast through coffee plantations and farmlands. Your route takes you along Braulio Carrillo National Park, a untouched wonderland of waterfalls, rivers and dense rainforest. About an hour later, reach Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Atlantic, an ecotourism reserve. A private sanctuary spanning 1,174 acres (475 hectares), Rainforest Adventures shares a 6-mile (10-km) border with Braulio Carrillo and serves as a buffer between the park and agricultural lands. Your 6-in-1 pass gives you a flurry of activities to enjoy the animal and plant life thriving in the rainforest.
Duration: 6 hours
- Aerial tram tour
- Zipline Canopy Tour (10 Cables and 14 Platforms)
- Butterfly and Orchids garden
- Terrariums (amphibians and reptiles)
- Expert certified naturalist bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Rainforest Adventures
Between 6-6:30am OR between 8:30 and 9:30am
Rainforest Adventures Braulio Carrillo, Ruta 32, junto al Parque Nacional Braulio Carrillo. A 45 mins de San José, Route 32, next to Braulio Carrillo National Park, 45 mins from San José, downtown, Limón, Guápiles, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and hiking shoes
- Please bring a change of clothes, insect repellent and a raincoat
- Minimum 2 passengers required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews