Happy Helsinki Walking Tour9 reviews
Esplanadi, Helsinki Cathedral, the Chapel of Silence, Amos Rex art museum, Senate Square, Market Square, Allas Seapool and many others!
Explore the heart of ancient Helsinki, and take in top attractions including Esplanadi, Helsinki Cathedral, the Chapel of Silence, the Kamppi Center, the Kiasma Modern Art Museum, and Uspenski Russian Cathedral and Temppeliaukio Rock Church (Admission fee 3€ at guests own expense, optional). Along the way, listen as your guide sheds light on centuries of rich Finnish history.
During your tour, stop for a short break at the market place for a coffee and a snack (own expense), and soak up the atmosphere in this bustling coastal city.
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to the Temppeliaukio Church
Start your journey at Narinkka Square by the modern shopping centre Kamppi, the exact street address is Narinkka 3. Look for our guide with the green Happy Guide Helsinki Sign!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 9 recent reviews