Helsinki Super Saver: 24-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and Boat Combination Tour30 reviews
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
Start your adventure with a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour by bus between 10am and 4pm, and take in top attractions including the Sibelius monument and Temppeliaukio Church. With 18 stops along the route, enjoy the freedom to explore Helsinki at your own pace. Your ticket is valid for 24 hours and entitles you to discounts on top attractions.
With commentary in 10 different languages via your audio guide throughout the tour, spin past key sites of interest such as the Ateneum Art Museum, the flea market, Kiasma contemporary art museum, Market Square, the National Museum, the Olympic stadium, and Senate Square. Along the way, gain insight into Helsinki’s history and heritage. Languages include English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Swedish, and Finnish.
Hop on Hop off stops
1. Senate Square
2. The Olympia Terminal (Silja Line) / Mannerheim Museum
3. Cafe Ursula/ Kaivopuisto Park
4. Compass Square
6. Hernesaari Cruise Terminal
(Stop only on cruise ship days)
8. Flea Market/ Bulevardi
9. Swedish Theater/ Design Museum
10. Market Square (Departure point for Beautiful Canal Route)
11. Kiasma/ Central Railway Station
12. Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church)
13. Sibelius Monument
14. Olympic Stadium
(under renovation, will open 2019-2020)
16. National Museum/ Parliament House/ Helsinki Music Center
17. Ateneum Art Museum/ Central Railway Station
18. Botanic Garden
Beautiful Canal Route Sightseeing Tour By Boat (1.5 hours)
Choose the cruise time to suit your schedule, then hop aboard your sightseeing boat in central Helsinki and head along the beautiful shoreline of Helsinki. With commentary from your on-board audio guide, discover famous landmarks like the Degerö Canal, Helsinki Zoo on Korkeasaari Island, and the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Suomenlinna Maritime Fortress.
During your 1.5-hour cruise, perhaps purchase snacks and drinks at the on-board cafe/ bar (own expense) and see a side of Helsinki from the water that many visitors miss. When your cruise comes to an end, step ashore to conclude your tour.
Guiding through loudspeakers in English, Finnish, German and Russian. Written version available in Swedish, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Estonian, Japanese and Chinese.
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Sightseeing cruise in Helsinki archipelago
- Audio commentary during bus tour
- Commentary via loudspeakers during cruise
- Free WiFi on-board
- Food and drinks
5/2/2019 - 9/30/2019
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour departure point: Your route starts at Senate Square. You may board the bus and exchange your voucher at other stops as well. Sightseeing Canal Cruise departure point: Helsinki Market Square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be at the boat departure point well in advance. The boat arrives at the pier about 30 minutes before the departure time. While booking you don't need to choose the departure time for the boat tour.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.17 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews