Provence Countryside Small Group Day Trip From Nice486 reviews
Then, escape to the inland for its quiet to awake your senses in Grasse : World's capital of perfume. Appreciate a guided tour in a factory that will reveal you its secrets or wander in the heart of the old town.
In the course of the Alps and valleys, you will reach Gourdon, "Balcony of the French Riviera" that culminates over the "Big blue sea".
Then wind down the river Loup gorges in order to end your journey by the "Jewel of our beloved Provence": Saint Paul de Vence, one of the most visited villages in France and one of the top places for artists since the 20's.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Croisette, Promenade de la Croisette, 06150 Cannes France
Free Time to walk arround
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Grasse, Grasse, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Visit of the Fragonnard perfumery OR the old town
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gourdon, Gourdon, Lot, Occitanie
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tourrettes-sur-Loup, Tourrettes-sur-Loup, Alpes Maritimes, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: St-Paul-de-Vence, St-Paul-de-Vence, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Gorges du Loup, Grasse France
Pass by minivan
- Professional guide (from April, tour available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese)
- Free guided tour in a factory of the world perfume's capital
- Hotel pickup and drop off(selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up and drop off in hotels centrally located in Nice city (postcodes : 06000 or 06100 or 06200 or 06300).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- All time informations concerning the duration on each stops are approximative and may vary.
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews