Champagne Tasting Day Trip from Paris and Reims Cathedral Visit856 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: PARISCityVISION, 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Departure from our central located agency in Paris to redem your voucher.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Reims, Place du Cardinal Lucon, 51100, Reims France
After 2.45hours drive, your guide will take you on a tour of the city’s famous Gothic cathedral iof Reims
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: La Maison Mumm, 34 Rue de Champ de Mars, 51100, Reims France
Followed by a trip to the world-renowned Mumm champagne cellars for a tour and tasting of Mumm House’s Cordon Rouge champagne.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Place Drouet-d'Erlon, 51084, Reims France
After your visit at Mumm Cellars, you will get some free time for lunch to stroll through the city centre of Reims.
The vibrant square is a great and lively pedestrian area full of shops and restaurants and cafés;
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Palais du Tau, 2 Place Cardinal Lucon, 51072, Reims France
Located next to the cathedral,the French Kings used to stay in the Palace before their coronation
Pass By: 5 Rue Ceres, Place Royale, 51100, Reims France
Listed as a French National Monument since 1952,the large square with a centrally placed Statue of Louis xv dressed as a Roman Emperor
Pass By: Cryptoportique, Place du Forum, Reims France
The remains of an old Roman crypt near he city center and nowadays used as a small ampitheatre
Pass By: Canal de l'Aisne a la Marne, Promenade du Canal, Reims France
Very peaceful and relaxing place all along the canal with stunning views
Stop At: Nicolas Feuillatte, Cd 40 A Plumecoq, 51530 Chouilly France
Have a champagne tasting at the prestigious champagne house in France, classified as UNESCO World Heritage, Nicolas Feuilatte.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Place des Pyramides, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Back to Paris at the end of the Tour.For those who have selected the pick up and drop option, a return back to the hotel will be organized.
- Two Champagne tasting sessions
- Visit of Nicolas Feuillatte (or similar) cellars near Epernay and champagne tasting
- Visit of Mumm cellars (or similar), a world famous Champagne house, and champagne tasting
- Visit of the Reims Cathedral
- Professional guide
- Free time to have lunch and stroll in the center of Reims
- Entry/Admission - Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Reims
- Entry/Admission - La Maison Mumm
- Entry/Admission - Nicolas Feuillatte
- Pick up and drop hotel ( unless selected)
1: 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
2: Hotel Regina Louvre, 2 Place des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offered
If Option Selected: Hotel pickup is offered. Pick up location will be from the hotel or accommodation in Paris (Zip code must start by 75). The address must be provided to us at least 72 hours (local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours (local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides (line 1 or 7/14)
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wide choice of restaurants and cafés to have a typical French lunch.
- Please note that it is cold in the cellars even in summer
- Possibility of purchasing champagne, wine and accessories after the visit.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If Option Selected: Traveler pickup is offered. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75). The address must be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14)
- It takes ( 2.30 hours approx.) on road from Paris to Reims
- Return back in Paris around 7.30pm approx.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews