Santorini Sunset Luxury Sailing Catamaran Cruise with BBQ, drinks, transfer80 reviews
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vlychada Beach, Vlychada Greece
Start your tour
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
Watch the landscape of the Red Beach while swimming and snorkeling
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: White Beach, Akrotiri Greece
Watch the landscape of the White Beach while swimming and snorkeling and enjoy a BBQ menu on board
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Lighthouse, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
Watch the Ancient Lighthouse from the sea
Stop At: Hot Springs, Greece
Swim in the Hot Springs
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Palea Kameni, Greece
Sail next to Palea Kameni
Pass By: Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
Sail next to the Volcano
Pass By: Amoudi Bay, Oia Greece
End you tour in Ammoudi Port
- Round trip transfers from and to the hotel
- Greek menu prepared on the spot (Greek salad, shrimp saganaki, grilled chicken
- and pork skewers, roasted vegetables, pasta with red sauce, stuffed vine leaves,vegetarian meal)
- Drinks (soft drinks, white Santorinian wine, beer)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Towels (to be returned to the crew)
- Blanket (to be returned to the crew)
- Map with extensive info on the landmarks and destinations
- Restroom on board
- Floating devices
- Leaflet with safety instructions in en/es/fr/kr/ch
From all hotels, villa, airbnb's in Santorini
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum passengers 20
- All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach. Catamaran crew has selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible from the beach.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Hot Springs : Catamarans stay 50 m away from the yellowish waters of the Hot Springs. The temperature of the Hot Springs is up to 4° warmer than the clear water. Guests swim securely very close to the volcano
- Please provide your contact details and the name of your accommodation. The cruise operator will contact you a day before the tour, in order to confirm pick up time and place.
- Passengers have to remove their shoes before embarkation.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews