Santorini Private Scenic Shore Excursion: Oia, Mt Profitis and Ilias Monastery15 reviews
Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we are currently not taking new bookings for day tours.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monastery of Profitis Ilias, Epar. Od. Pirgou Kallistis 3 km from Pyrgo Thira, Moni Profitou Ilia, Moni Profitou Iliou 847 00 Greece
You will be transferred from the ship by a colourful local boat to Athinios where you will join the waiting motor coach. A short journey brings you to Santorini’s highest peak, crowned by the Mt. Profitis Ilias monastery. Here you will have an ideal photo opportunity to capture the beauty of this island.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Oia, Oia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Proceed to the most northern tip of the island to experience the unique village of Oia. This dramatic small village built on a steep slope of the caldera has many of its dwellings nestled in niches hewn into the volcanic rock. As you walk through its narrow cobbled streets, you will come across many tiny shops which offer a varied and unusual collection of hand-made works of ceramic art, paintings and semi-precious jewelry. Oia, perched on the edge of the cliffs offers spectacular views of Fira and the volcano.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Fira, Fira, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
After your tour, you will be taken to Fira town. You will have some time to explore Fira and take some pictures. Then, enjoy a short cable car ride down to the pier.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private air-conditoned vehicle and professional driver
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Cable Car Transfers roundtrip
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees (approx. 3 euros)
- Boat to Fira harbor
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Profitis Ilias
Tour start time will be adjusted to your ship's arrival. You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Traveler pickup is offered
You must contact the local service provider at least 48hrs before tour to be informed on the exact
pickup time (meeting point will be provided on your confirmation voucher)
Santorini cruise port
Same as departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please enter your preferred pickup time in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking, and reconfirm 48 hours prior to the tour’s departure time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children who do not occupy a seat are free of charge. Children who occupy a seat and are up to 11 years old, benefit from a discount
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.14 out of 5 based on the last 14 recent reviews