Goa City Tour from Pier3 reviews
What the tour covers: The tour includes the following:
• A drive to the top of a hill for a panoramic view of Goa. Here, our guides will show you the layout of the land, highlighting the rivers, islands, transport systems, and providing an overview of life in Goa.
• A visit to the churches of Old Goa, the "Rome of the East", which was the administrative seat of the Portuguese. We will visit Se Cathedral (the seat of the Archbishop of Goa), and the Basilica of Bom Jesus which contains the body of Saint Francis Xavier, the Jesuit missionary who was canonised in 1622.
• A brief walk through the heritage district of Fontainhas – this is a residential area, the Latin quarter of Panjim where the traditional colourful houses of the Catholic and Hindu community are still preserved. Here you will see the original fountain after which the area was named.
• Bazaar walk through the bustling Panjim fish and vegetable market – this is a large colourful market where you can see all sorts of interesting things on offer, including household wares, spices, fish, meat, vegetables and many other goods. It's a great way to see daily life in Goa!
• A visit to a Hindu temple to see the local architectural styles and prayer rituals
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is formal
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 2.67 out of 5 based on the last 3 recent reviews