Amber Fort Light and Sound Show with Dinner and Private Transport in Jaipur6 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Fort, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
Light and sound show inside the fort.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sound and Light Show - Amber Fort, Amer Amber Fort, Jaipur 302028 India
After pickup from your Jaipur hotel in the evening, your English-speaking chauffeur will take you to Amber Fort (Amer Fort), a beautiful fort located high on a hill in the nearby city of Amer. Here, you’ll watch the amazing Light and Sound Show! The vehicle will be neat & clean, comfortable and air-conditioned. Settle into your seat at the bottom of the hill and watch as the story of Amber Fort comes to life, blending history, anecdotes, music and light effects.
During the 50-minute show, admire the colorful lights that illuminate the structure and reflect beautifully on Maota Lake, and gain an understanding of Amber Fort’s legendary past, dating back more than 600 years. Learn about the 28 kings of the Kachwaha Dynasty who ruled a number of kingdoms in the area and see how they played a part in changing the destiny of medieval India. You’ll leave the show with a deeper understanding of how the Indian state of Rajasthan has developed its unique identity.
Afterward, you’ll be taken to decent restaurant for dinner. The restaurant serves several different cuisines including traditional Indian, Chinese, local Rajasthani and European. Indulge in freshly baked Indian bread made in the tandoor (clay oven). While dining, you can enjoy live songs sung by Rajasthani bhopas (Rajasthani priest singers of folk deities).
After the dinner, you'll be dropped off at your hotel.
English show timing as follows:
01 Mar to 30 Apr: 7 PM
01 May to 30 Sep: 7:30 PM
01 Oct to 28/29 Feb: 6:30 PM
Duration: 1 hour
- Amber Fort Light and Sound show
- Professionally licensed driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Sound and Light Show - Amber Fort
- Drinks (other than filtered tap water)
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your Jaipur hotel. Depending on your hotel location pick up will be organised 1 to 2 hr before the show.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Show seating comprises folding chairs set up in front of the Amber Fort
- After booking, please notify local tour operator of which show (Hindi or English) you'd like to watch (contact info will be provided on your confirmation voucher)
- Total tour time from hotel pickup to drop-off is approximately four hours, but this can vary based on hotel location, traffic conditions and length of dinner after the show
- English show timing as follows: 01 Mar to 30 Apr: 7 pm 01 May to 30 Sep: 7:30 pm 01 Oct to 28/29 Feb: 6:30 pm
- Hindi show timing is one hour after English show timing
- During the Navaratri festival held twice a year (March / April and September / October) over 9 days each, only English show takes place and that also, as per last show timing.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 3 out of 5 based on the last 6 recent reviews