Venice Must-Sees: St Mark's Basilica & Doge's Palace Fast Track Tour433 reviews
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Torre dell'Orologio, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
clocktower from outside (meeting point)
Pass By: St. Mark's Square, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
You will cross St. Mark's Square to get to the Doge's Palace and then to St. Mark's Basilica, both overlooking the square.
Stop At: Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
Visit a real jewel of Venetian Gothic architecture, which acted as the centre of the political power of Venice Republic.
Discover its precious rooms decorated with the masterpieces of many famous artists.
Admire the Giants' Staircase and the Golden Staircase, the Institutional Rooms and the Doge's Apartment.
Cross the world-known Bridge of Sighs and walk to the Prisons where Giacomo Casanova was also locked up.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bridge of Sighs, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Cross the famous bridge which connects the Doge’s Palace to the New Prisons, where Giacomo Casanova was also locked up.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Saint Mark's Basilica, Piazza San Marco, 328, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Visit the sumptuous cathedral of Venice and its beautiful golden mosaics and marble inlay flooring.
Admire treasures of great value, collected by the Venetians in various parts of the world, including the Golden Pall, a true masterpiece of the goldsmith's art.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: St Mark's Campanile, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Belltower from outside
- Guided tour
- Skip-the-line access to St. Mark’s Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Doge's Palace
- Entry/Admission - Bridge of Sighs
- Entry/Admission - Saint Mark's Basilica
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
Torre dell'Orologio, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Saint Mark's Basilica, Piazza San Marco, 328, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time
- At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour
- During the winter period (from November 1st to March 31st) the tour is bilingual, so explanations are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed.
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- In cases of religious ceremonies, exceptionally high tides or other special occasions, access to St. Mark's Basilica may not be permitted
- To visit St. Mark's Basilica it is necessary to dress appropriately (no shorts or vest or tops) and backpacks are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility: This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary
- Languages available:
- April 1st to October 31st: English, Spanish, French, German: from Monday to Saturday Italian: Saturday. November 1st to March 31st: Bilingual tour
- (explanations are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed) English: Monday to Saturday Spanish: Wednesday, Saturday French: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday German: Monday, Friday
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
Booking Terms and Conditions
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews