Private Excursion by Typical Venetian Motorboat to Murano, Burano and Torcello65 reviews
You will reach the island of Murano with possibility either to visit a glass factory or to stroll around its quiet streets. Then you will reach Burano, a fisherman island with picturesque houses and great local biscuits. The last island of the tour will be Torcello, with the first Basilica of Venice.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Torcello Island, Venice Italy
One of the first island where refugeese arrived escaping form the invasion
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vetreria Artistica Colleoni, Fondamenta San Giovanni Battista Dei Battuti n. 12, 30141 Murano Italy
Discover the Murano art glass admiring a glass master blowing unique objects
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Duomo di Murano Santi Maria e Donato, Campo San Donato 11, 30141 Murano Italy
A little gem of the lagoon
This VII century Church will leave you heartbreaking
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Chiesa di San Pietro Martire, Campiello Marco Michieli 3, 30141 Murano Italy
Just from the outside will see this XVII Century church
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Isola di Burano, San Martino dx 961, 30142 Burano Italy
You will fall in love of this colorefull village
Painting, Bussola bisquits, lace and seafood make Burano island something unique
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Vetreria Artistica Colleoni
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Murano Santi Maria e Donato
- Entry/Admission - Chiesa di San Pietro Martire
- Entry/Admission - Isola di Burano
- Hotel dropoff
- Torcello Museum ticket
Traveler pickup is offered
Local guide will meet you at the lobby of your Hotel
Provide accomodation details
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 5 out of 5 based on the last 24 recent reviews