Private Full Day Hiroshima Tour6 reviews
Group Maximum: 4 travelers
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Itsukushima Shrine, 1-1 Miyajimacho, Hatsukaichi 739-0588 Hiroshima Prefecture
Visit one of the most important shrine in Japan and learn the samurai history
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park, 1-2 Nakajimacho, Naka, Hiroshima 730-0811 Hiroshima Prefecture
Visit the peace monument to pray for peace and see the A- Dome to learn the history of the war
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Miyajima Omotesando Shopping Street, Miyajimacho Omotesando, Hatsukaichi 739-0553 Hiroshima Prefecture
Have a chance to have lunch (payment excluded) and do shopping
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Hiroshima Castle, 21-1 Moto-machi Naka Ward, Hiroshima 730-0011 Hiroshima Prefecture
See the traditional samurai castle and take photos (outside)
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum, 1-2 Nakajimacho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima 730-0811 Hiroshima Prefecture
Visit the museum dedicated to the atomic bomb victims, time to learn about the World War II history
Duration: 30 minutes
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Private driver/guide
- Entry/Admission - Itsukushima Shrine
- Entry/Admission - Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
- Entry/Admission - Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum
- Food and drinks, unless otherwise specified
- Entry/Admission - Hiroshima Castle
Traveler pickup is offered
For customers arriving with trains, the pickup is at the lobby of Hotel Granvia Hiroshima which is connected to Hiroshima Station.
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own care provider
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book, we will ask you to select a hotel to be picked up from. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about hotel pickup:
What if my hotel is not listed?
That's okay. When you book you can select an hotel from our list and make your way there on the day of departure; or you can contact our local operator directly to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
What if I have not yet booked a hotel?
Once your hotel arrangements are finalised, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
What if I live locally, am staying with friends or relatives, and/or don't require pick-up?
Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you complete details and directions to the tour/activity departure point.
Scoring an average traveller rating of 4.5 out of 5 based on the last 6 recent reviews